Digital customer engagement foundationally shifted with Apple’s App Tracking Transparency for iOS and was accelerated by a cookie-less world impending in browsers by 2023. The limitation on 3rd party data denies brands the ability to engage customers in a scalable and cost-effective way. Brands now depend on transactional communication features in apps to establish loyalty and differentiation.
Companies leading digital customer engagement today are driving business-centric outcomes with distributed communication data. They are applying communications-based data intelligence to personalization initiatives and closing the engagement gap with 1st party data.
Join Michael Bradenburg, Senior Industry Analyst, Connected Work at Frost & Sullivan and Pavel Sandoval, Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager at Nylas to understand how the shifting market dynamic is creating a new imperative for 1st party data for customer engagement, where the business value of that data impacts digital account management and the customer experience strategy.
Learn from Experts: Top 5 Takeaways
- 1st Party Data Imperative: How privacy & tracking changes limited 3rd party data and why universal omni-channel 1st party data access can create opportunity for customer value
- Enterprise Data Management: How approaching data collection with a business-centric outcome focus can activate customer value across data services, platform & product capabilities.
- Personalization Value: How personalization activates account engagement for loyalty and retention.
- Operationalizing Business Value of Data: How mapping personalization data to specific account management pillars like customer identity, business process management, or pricing & promotion can immediately create business value.
- Customer Engagement Strategy: How 1st party communications experiences close the gap on getting business value from data collection and engagement for your application